[Nuove uscite] Dark Eldar, Caos, orki... chissā?!
Vai a Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi
Indice del forum » News » [Nuove uscite] Dark Eldar, Caos, orki... chissā?!
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
InqBantoo
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Mar Mag 22, 2007 13:59:45    Oggetto:

io invece sarei contento fossi in te!!!
guarda che cosė facendo rinnovano a manetta tutte le regole!!
la fluffa ce l'hai giā nel vecchio codex, vero che qualcosa in + sarebbe bello, un manovale ha un suo fascino, ma almeno riusciamo a giocare!!!

se dovessimo aspettare i codex passerebbero anni.
intanto aggiornano a manetta, poi si vedrā. politica che preferisco rispetto agli 8 anni di attesa o alle squattate.

non č escluso cmq che il numero di wd dedicato alla razza non contenga anche fluffa e articoli sulla pittura.
insomma mi va bene avere un wd dedicato piuttosto che un codex!!!
Site Admin

Messaggio Inviato: Mar Mag 22, 2007 19:59:11    Oggetto:

Ah......quindi tutto il tempo che ci mettono č inventarsi le storielle invece che testare le regole e le unitā? lol

Non diciamo eresie, il grosso del tempo č fare le regole e dimensionare i punti e le unitā, io chiedo solo di aggiungerci qualche decina di pagine con BG e disegni, frown
 Top »
Profilo Invia messaggio privato ICQ
InqBantoo
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Mer Mag 23, 2007 08:07:17    Oggetto:

secondo me č il contrario... vedi, alla GW c'č SEMPRE gente che testa e gioca. hanno centonaia di negozi a disposizione, migliaia di giocatori "professionisti" che li aiutano gratis. č cosė che funziona il testing!! non credere che siano i 6/7 game designer a giocare tutto il giorno.
c'č un gruppo molto ristretto di negozi che si occupa del testing delle regole. sennō come pensi che si creino i rumors??? wink
per quanto riguarda la fluffa devi pagare uno scrittore, un illustratore etc etc...
inoltre in questo modo non hai i problemi della stampa, della distribuzione, degli scaffali occupati.

nono per portare tutte le razze in pari mi semra una soluzione ottima.
spero solo che dopo ripartano con i codex, dato che sono bei libri da conservare e leggere ogni tanto.
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Mer Mag 23, 2007 09:11:44    Oggetto:

Sono d'accordo con Inq... preferisco un rapido aggiornamento su WD per tutte le razze che aspettare decenni per vedere quella che la GW vende meno. Risparmiano loro, siamo contenti noi... e finalmente WD inizia ad avere un senso, piuttosto che un inutile catalogo vetrina.

Poi spero che facciano il BG dentro a WD piuttosto che lasciare perdere e aggiornare le regole.

Vedremo.
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Lun Mag 28, 2007 00:04:55    Oggetto:

Altri rumors... ripetono cose giā sentite, ne definiscono bene altre!!!
Alcune MOOOLTO interessanti...

"Codex: Apocalypse...and rumors.

To be honest I haven't played more than 5 games of Warhammer 40,000 since the new Codex: Space Marines was released. This is partially due to not having time or patience to play the 6000 point games my opponents and I were prone to conducting; and partially due to my opponents moving away or becoming just as busy as me. Sure, I COULD go to GW and probably have a sane battle with random people, but it's just not the same.

Well, Codex: Apocalypse is looking to bring me back into the game. I used to be excited as hell about new 40k stuff, but since I havn't been playing I've inly been mildly amused. Apocalypse is looking to let us field armies of 3000 points and up and play the game at a high speed, and models I hadn't even considered possible for normal 40k are being released along side it. For the first time in a few years now I can't wait.

Here's a rundown of the Apocalypse rumors.

Games will not be organized with Force Organization Charts, instead they will employ these sort of tactical formations. The only cited examle of this is a unit consisting of 3 Land Speeders and a Whirlwind tank. The Land Speeders will range ahead at the front of battle and marker light targets for attack by the Whirlwind, much like some Tau do currently. What this tells me is that we can expect units to be combined in new ways with new mechanics in addition to their basic capabilities.

All strength 7 weapons will ignore armor saves, meaning that the massive increase of troops on the table will also die faster to keep the game's pace up.

Weapons might be getting a higher rate of fire for the same reason strength 7 weapons are so deadly.

Super-Heavy warmachines will be released for use with the Apocalypse rules. So far there are rumors of a plastic Baneblade for the Imperial Guard and conversion kits to turn it into a Chaos or Ork tank; an Ork Stompa Gargant, plastic Space Marine Drop Pods(bigger then Forgeworld's), plastic Valkyrie Dropships, and a plastic Trygon Bio-Titan for the Tyranids.

On ForgeWorld's part they seem to be upping the size of releases lately. The Gorgon mas troop transport came out a few months ago, they just released a new type of heavy tank last month, there are rumors of an Imperial Reaver Titan due at Christmas time, and the last off their massive Greater Daemons is expected to appear before long.

One of the less substantial rumors is of a Space Marine fighter craft. ForgeWorld intended for their Land Speeder Tempest model to fill this role, but they feel that it failed in that regard.

Not for release with Apocalypse exactly:

The ENTIRE Ork model range has been redesigned with the exception of the Ork Dreadnoughts and the 2 recently released sets. Orks are looking at a late 2007-early 2008 release.

Blood Angels will be getting an updated Codex in an upcoming issue of White Dwarf to hold them over until the real Codex is released next year. The following models are up for release, and it seems relatively soon because this look awfully official:
GAW 41-35 Warhammer 40K: Space Marines Commander Dante $17.00
GAW 41-36 Warhammer 40K: Space Marines Brother Corbulo $15.00
GAW 41-37 Warhammer 40K: Space Marines Chief Librarian Mephiston $17.00
GAW 48-90 Warhammer 40K: Space Marines Veterans (2007) $30.00
GAW 48-91 Warhammer 40K: Space Marines Chapter Council $35.00

Notice the last 2 entries on that list. No one expected it, but the Space Marines are getting a new plastic Veteran Squad in spite of the relativly new metal one, and the Chapter Council is supposed to be an Apocalypse release containing all the highest ranking officers, such as Master of the Fleet, and Master of the Armory etc. Both of these will be generic Space Marine set, not Blood Angels. The real Blood Angel set can be expected to appear alongside the actual Blood Angel Codex.

Necrons get a Necron Lord with Ressurection orb model......yea..that's all they get.

Dark Eldar sound like they're currently being sculpted by Jes Goodwin, which can only mean a vast improvment.

There MIGHT be a plastic Space Marine Terminator Commander set that is layed out very similar to the power armored one.

There will be anywhere from 2-5 Chaos codices coming out starting this fall. Originally there was supposed to be a Chaos Undivided Codex that included the non cult-specific Chaos Marines and Lost & the Damned; and one book for each of the 4 major Chaos Gods. Lately there has been a rumor saying that one Codex would deal with ALL Chaos Marines and another book dealing with the Lost & the Damned. At this point we'll have to wait and see.
There is supposed to be a MASSIVE plastic Demon Prince model in the works, plastic Raptor squads and Obliterator squads. A plastic Chaos Lord set designed in the same pattern as the Space Marine Commander set. ForgeWorld is creating Demonic War-Engines. The basic Chaos Marine MAY be getting a redesign to make them more wicked looking(for lack of a better term). All demons (big and small) have supposedly been redesigned as plastic sets. Last but not least, New Chaos Terminators are said to already be complete.

I just figured that you guys might not ever hang around the forums to pick up major rumors, so here you go. I'm just the messenger, so any of this that never comes to pass is not my fault "
Site Admin

Messaggio Inviato: Lun Mag 28, 2007 09:02:51    Oggetto:

Citazione:
Dark Eldar sound like they're currently being sculpted by Jes Goodwin, which can only mean a vast improvment.

sbav
 Top »
Profilo Invia messaggio privato ICQ
InqBantoo
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Lun Mag 28, 2007 10:56:59    Oggetto:

giā, letto in diversi posti, i DE sono in produzione.. speriamo non facciano attendere troppo!!
il successo a medusa V č servito!! wink
Indice del forum » News » [Nuove uscite] Dark Eldar, Caos, orki... chissā?!
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Vai a Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4
Pagina 4 di 4

Vai a: