Nuovo starter box
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi
Indice del forum » News » Nuovo starter box
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
InqBantoo
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Mer Apr 09, 2008 09:35:15    Oggetto: Nuovo starter box

interessante sia per gli SM che per gli orki!!!
se i termy e il dreddy non fossero in versione economica sarebbe una gran bazza!!!
avete notato i 3 Death Koptas???? gheeee cool cool cool

According to Games Workshop USA Sales Representative Mark Koscielniak, the new Warhammer 40k 5th Edition Starter Boxed Set will include a “veri grit namber of miniatures”.

The new boxed starter, due out in September of this year, will include the popular “mini-rulebook”, dice, measuring sticks and the proverbial French “ >CUT by Quillan” of miniatures including:
1– Space Marine Commander (full sprue)
1– Space Marine Tactical Squad
1– Space Marine Terminator Squad
1– Space Marine Dreadnought

AND THAT’S NOT ALL!
The set will ALSO include:

1– Ork Warboss
2– Ork Boyz Mobs
1– Ork Nob Mob
3– Death Koptas

The retail price on this tremendous deal will be a ridiculously low $59.99! A quick analysis of the retail value of this set is valued at a cool $262 bucks, and that’s not even counting the retail value of the 3 Death Koptas, the “mini-rulebook”, or the dice!
The new 5th Edition starter will be called “Battle for Black Reach”.
The regular hard cover 5th Edition rulebook is due out in July, with a retail price of $49.99.
Even with this great value, Games Workshop Inc. has instructed their retailers to warn consumers that in order to off-set this incredible value,GW is forced to break the promise of not raising any prices for 5 full years. As a result, all of the GW starters (40k, Fantasy and Lord of the Rings) will now be sold at $59.99, rather than the former $49.99.
Even so, the values of these starters are astounding, as entire armies can be built for the cost of a couple of starters.
Be sure to place your pre-orders early so that you don’t miss out on this incredible deal!
Site Admin

Messaggio Inviato: Mer Apr 09, 2008 09:56:38    Oggetto:

Vediamo come saranno le mini......certo che a quel prezzo caspita...
 Top »
Profilo Invia messaggio privato ICQ
InqBantoo
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Lun Mag 19, 2008 11:48:15    Oggetto:

posto anche qua oltre che nei rumors della Va...

BOXED SET
Yet more information points to a very cut down rulebook that only allows play with the included models. The transport rules for example are not included, and none of the basic missions at all.

Ultramarines

* 1 Marine Captain with Powersword. Very ornate with a large cape many tassels. He amazingly has hair!
* 10 Marine Tactical Squad. Sergeant with Bolt pistol and CCW. Missile Launcher, Flamer. ~the old school classic
* 1 Dreadnought: Multimelta and Stormbolter.
* 5 Terminators: 1 Sergeant with Powersword. The squad has Stormbolters and Powerfists with no heavy weapon provided. ~I believe you get some spare heavy weapons with the standard Terminator boxed set so making 2 squads should still work out normally
* The marines are described as exceptional and you will have a difficult time telling them apart from the fully poseable models. Skuttlebutt says these have tactical symbols and and Ultramarine symbol molded onto them.

Orks

* Ork Warboss is VERY LARGE. He’s armed with a twin-linked shoota and Klaw. He is holding his power klaw out to the side pointing with one of the claws.
* 20 Ork boyz split into two 10-boy mobs. Each has a big shoota. Reportedly indistinguishable from the regular ork boyz.
* 5 Nobs: All are armed with slugga & choppa. Large models.
* 3 Deff Koptas: AMAZING! The standouts of the boxed set. They are described to be very much like the one depicted in the ork codex. Standard orky construction with spare parts and bitz all over. State of the art detail for snap-fit models.
Indice del forum » News » Nuovo starter box
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: