Vai a 1, 2  Successivo
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi
Indice del forum » News » [TYR] - Nuovo codex
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
InqBantoo
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Mer Nov 18, 2009 12:37:33    Oggetto: [TYR] - Nuovo codex

Mi sono accorto che mancava un post con i rumors sui bacherozzi in uscita... eccolo qua!!!
Da warseer, i link non funziano se volete le immagini andate qua:
http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229183

General info

Release 16 January 2010

Written by Robin Cruddace (author of IG Codex) and is 96 pages long.

Phil Kelly has also said we can expect to see "4 new species never seen before in a codex, one dwarfing the Carnifex." Most solid sources agree this large species is likely the Trygon.

The Incoming Tyranids article on the GW website makes mention of new Tyranid Species.

Codex Cover – Art by Adrian Smith

http://www.warseer.com/forums/attach...9&d=1254136277

Box art background:

http://www.warseer.com/forums/attach...9&d=1254475533

http://www.warseer.com/forums/attach...8&d=1254475499

Studio army will be in Hive Fleet Leviathan painting scheme with red weapons (as on cover and new box art).

A full summary list has been posted on the internet, but it includes far too many large creatures and has been generally dismissed as fake or wishlisting.

Rules

Army-wide Special Rules and Biomorphs

Reds8n has said we can expect to see many new and improved psychic abilities in the book.

Whisperings that Biomorph effects will be changed somehow. Nothing solid on this.

Stickmonkey tells us the Lash whip may be changed to be able to target specific models in close combat.

Stickmonkey also tells us Crushing Claws may change to Dreadnaught CCW plus an additional new ability.

Special characters including Old One Eye are rumoured to return. Phil Kelly explained that they are not meant to be individuals, but more like mutated survivors from a big war. Robin Cruddace has supposedly said they may give special rules to the whole army.

Phil Kelly has implied the Tyranids will get an increased anti-tank capability

*Note, FOC slots are representative only until more solid rumours appear*

HQ

Hive Tyrant – Stickmonkey tells us Tyrants are likely to get more psychic powers along with possible increases to Attacks and Initiative and a 5+inv save as default. He also says there is a chance at an expensive regenerate option for the Tyrant as per the Carnifex.

Tyrant Guard – No news yet

Broodlord – Early rumours of the Broodlord allowing Elite Genestealers as Troops.

Elites

Tyranid Warriors - There may be a greater emphasis on Tyranid Warriors, perhaps even allowing you to take them in every FOC slot. For example if they have wings then they're Fast Attack, Tougher/Stronger and heavy weapons make them Heavy Support etc.

Lictor – Some speculation the Lictor will get a fix to Deep Striking into Terrain. Nothing solid as yet. Stickmonkey tells us they may get a deployment alternative to Deep Strike.

Troops

Genestealers – There have been vague rumours that Genestealers may be moved to Elites, with Broodlords allowing them as Troops

Gaunts – No news yet

Ripper Swarm – No news yet

Fast Attack

Gargoyles – Vague rumours that Gargoyles may see a minimal increase to Initiative. May also get access to (altered) Biomorphs.

Raveners – Stickmonkey tells us they may get a deployment alternative to Deep Strike.

Spore Mines – No news yet

Heavy Support

Carnifex – At GD Italy, Allessio supposedly said, "The new book will let players field even more Carnifexes than before" No further news on what this may mean. Stickmonkey tells us there may be significant changes to the Carnifex, but that they will “make sense” and people will still want to field many of them.

Biovore – No news yet

Zoanthrope – No news yet

New Species

Trygon - Rumoured to appear in the Codex or at least as an Apocalypse sized plastic kit. Rumoured to have more head and tail options. Raveners rumoured to retain the ability to Deep Strike through the same tunnel as the Trygon without rolling for Reserves and may also be able to Assault afterwards.

Venomthrope - Reds8n's early mention of a "psychic variant of the Lictor" seems to be based purely on the feeder tendrils of the new Venomthrope (Toxathrope in German). It appears to have 4 lashwhips, possibly toxic sacs similar to a Malanthrope, and is rumoured to be a psyker.

Pyrovore – Possibly a new Biovore variant with Pyro Acid spray weapon mentioned by Reds8n. Alessio also said at GD Italy, "I would expect something similar to a Tyranid Basilisk, a new species with a brand new metal model is likely" which could cover this.
*Note - Alessio was talking about the IG Tank called a Basilisk, and not the Mythical creature.

Hive Guard – New species. Armed with some form of ranged weapon.

Minis

New boxes of Tyranid Warriors are starting to show up with the new Box Cover Art and repainted Warriors with red weapons (see below). The back features repainted versions of the other two Hive fleets, also with altered weapons. The red-turquoise Behemoth scheme now has black weapons, and the Kraken light brown-red has green weapons. Content of the Warrior box is the same.

http://www.warseer.com/forums/attach...3&d=1256316512

http://www.warseer.com/forums/attach...0&d=1257076227

Games workshop have said here that there will be 3 new Plastic kits and 3 new metal models released with the Codex.

Scryer in the Darkness tells us GW is playing silly-buggers with their release schedule, posting the following:

Originally Posted by Scryer in the Darkness View Post
Dec 7th - Tyranids Black Box in store and Advance Orders commence
Dec 21st - "CENSORED" Advance Orders commence
Jan 2nd - Tyranids Release
Jan 16th - "CENSORED" Release, "CENSORED" (Direct Only) Release
*Note - the release dates on these have since shifted.

These would be the remaining codes we have as yet been unable to assign names to:

99060106064 <Tyranids metal blister code> £10.00 / US$16.50 / 13,00€ / Oz$28.00
99120106019 <Tyranids plastic box code> £30.00 / US$49.50 / 39,00€ / Oz$83.00

Best Guess is the "CENSORED" Release is the Trygon and the "CENSORED" (Direct Only) Release is a bits pack. This is yet to be confirmed.

Reds8n tells us the three Plastic kits are likely to be to be Trygon, Gargoyles and Ravenors. This has since been confirmed to me by a "cast iron source"

Trygon (Plastic kit) – Alessio has been quoted as saying at GD Italy, "I cannot speak about the Trygon, but a hypothetical model would have the same detail and more versatility than the Skaven Doombell"

The pictures below have been confirmed by Brimstone as resin masters of the kit, rather than the kit itself:

http://www.warseer.com/forums/attach...2&d=1237931425

http://www.warseer.com/forums/attach...1&d=1237931425

Gargoyles (10 Plastic models) £18.00 / US$29.00 / 22,75€ / Oz$48.00 – Brimstone tells us Fleshborers are the only weapon option (or any other option) on the sprues and says each model consists of: Left wing, Right wing, Head, Left arm, Right arm with Fleshborer, main body with tail and half torso, other Torso half. I have been told they still come with flying bases (ie not sculpted scenic bases).

Brimstone has said they have long tails with some pointing up, some down and a couple curled. They have the standard three sets of limbs: weapon arms, wing arms, and small atrophied limbs at the base of the wing membrane.

Raveners (Plastic kit) £27.00 / US$44.50 / 35,00€ / Oz$74.00 – Brimstone tells us they will be 3 to a sprue. It is not clear how many sprues the kit will come with.

Pyrovore (Metal box set) £20.00 / US$33.00 / 26,00€ / Oz$55.00 – Stickmonkey tells us it comes on a 60mm base and is somewhere between a Biovore and Canis Wolfborn in size.

Venomthrope (Metal Blister - 1 Model) £12.00 / US$20.00 / 17,50€ / Oz$33.00 – Shown in White Dwarf:

http://i735.photobucket.com/albums/w...ewcreature.jpg

Hive Guard (Metal Blister - 1 Model) £12.00 / US$20.00 / 17,50€ / Oz$33.00 – Stickmonkey tells us they come on a 40mmm base.

New Battleforce box £60.00 / US$105 / 85,00€ / Oz$165.00 – No news yet on contents. Some unconfirmed reports it may not include any of the new minis. Independant retailer lists put release of the Battleforce at 5 December 2009 for some reason.

Hormagaunts and Termagants will be sold separately for £15.00 / US$24.75 / 19,50€ / Oz$41.00.

There was an alternate Brood Lord sculpt seen, but it is most likely just a test sculpt and will not be released with the Codex.

http://www.warseer.com/forums/attach...7&d=1234737297

Jes Goodwin has said that a Plastic Hive Tyrant kit including all options was rumoured to have been considered. This is very unlikely to appear with the Codex. Alessio is rumoured to have said at Dames Day Italy, "If people want a new Hive Tyrant model will have to buy the Forgeworld one"

The Ripper Swarms that appear on the GW Website are from 2nd Edition, and have been there for some time. They are not new.

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/ca...Id=prod1050159
Site Admin

Messaggio Inviato: Mer Nov 18, 2009 15:05:26    Oggetto:

Tutti i link sono sbagliati: sono accorciati, hai sbagliato il copia&incolla asd
 Top »
Profilo Invia messaggio privato ICQ
InqBantoo
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Mer Nov 18, 2009 15:30:56    Oggetto:

ivan ha scritto:
Tutti i link sono sbagliati: sono accorciati, hai sbagliato il copia&incolla asd

1-se leggi LA SECONDA RIGA L'AVEVO SCRITTO ANCHE IO!!!
2- difficile sbagliare un copia incolla... mi devo VERAMENTE impegnare...
3- va a vedere su warseer come ho scritto se vuoi i link!!!

'nculo
mvk mvk mvk
Site Admin

Messaggio Inviato: Mer Nov 18, 2009 15:36:27    Oggetto:

rotfl rotfl permalosone asd
 Top »
InqBantoo
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Gio Nov 19, 2009 10:11:29    Oggetto:

ivan ha scritto:
rotfl rotfl permalosone asd

non + del solito...
sennò non sarei + lo scassapalle che sono, no???
flipa flipa flipa

OT: ma quanto ci siamo bussati ieri al basket... ho male ovunque!!! wink
Site Admin

Messaggio Inviato: Ven Nov 27, 2009 11:44:54    Oggetto:

Alcuni aggiornamenti presi da GWTilea (presi a loro volta da Warseer):

Citazione:
Ho rubato quelli di warseer visto che sono scremati.

Escono 16 Gennaio 2010

Scrittto da Robin Cruddace (Autore della Guardia Imperiale) e lungo 96 pagine

Phil Kelly ha detto che ci saranno 4 nuove razze mai viste nel codex. Una deriva dal Carniflex. Sembra confermata la Trigone
Copertina

Sfondo codex 1

Sfondo codex 2

L'armata ha na regola speciale , e Biomorfi

Aumento dei poteri Psionici del libro
La sferza è in grado di ridurre gli attacchi di un modello nemico

Gli artigli stritolanti sono armi da mischia del dreadnought con altre abilità

Ritornano I PS , ma non da intendere cosi, sono più esemplari alpha

P.K ha detto che sarà aumentata la loro capacita contro i veicoli

- No more immune of instant death with synpatic control, and then, modification of costs.

Non c'è più l'immunita morte istantanea , cambiano i costi.
Biomorfi:
-Claws allowing reroll "1" to hit ( or wounding, they don't remember )[/color
Artigli Stritolanti - rirollano gli 1 per colpire o ferire

QG

Tiranno dell'Alveare - Più poteri psionici , aumenti degli attacchi e dell'iniziativa e ti 5+ di base. Potrebbe prendere la rigenerazione come i Carnefici

Tiranno Alveare Psionico più grosso

Guardia del Tiranno - nulla per ora

Grande Raptor - Fa prendere i Geno come truppa

Elite
Guerrieri Tirannidi - Si potranno spostare in tutte le sezioni dell'esercito a secona degli equipaggiamenti. No limite alle armi "pesanti"

Lictor – Simile a Marbo della Guardia negli elementi scenici , ma può assaltare

Genoraptor - nulla per ora

Truppe

Gaunt - nulla per ora

-Hormagaunts at imperial guard +1 points strength 4, attacks 2, may have biomorph wich allows ferocious charge (? correct translate ?)+1 S +1 I during first turn of close...
Costo di una guardia imperiale +1 , 2 attacchi forza 4 , possibilita di prendere carica furiosa

Sciami - nulla per ora

Supporti Leggeri

Gargolle - Costeranno di meno , potranno avere infiniti , ed altre scelte

Divoratori - Attacco in profondita cambiato grazie alla Trigone sembra

Mine Spora -Nulla per ora

Carnefici - Si parla di riduzione delle loro statistiche e possibilità di metterli in squadroni

Biovore – nulla per ora

Zoantropo - nulla per ora
Nuove unità

Trygone - Capace di guidare L'Aip dei divoratori e di tornare sotto terra e Riaippare (tipo GS necron). Ne esisterebebro due versioni. Ha una tabella degli incidenti diversa

Venomthrope - Sembra essere una variante tra Lictor e Zoantropo.

Pyrovore – Una varinate della piovra che spara stile basilisk

Guardia dell'Alveare -nulla si sa.

[color="#FF0000"]Guard of incubation pit

Miniature

3 Nuovi Kit in plastica e 3 nuovi modelli insieme al codex

Dec 7th - Tyranids Black Box in store and Advance Orders commence
Dec 21st - "CENSORED" Advance Orders commence
Jan 2nd - Tyranids Release
Jan 16th - "CENSORED" Release, "CENSORED" (Direct Only) Release
*Note - the release dates on these have since shifted.

99060106064 <Tyranids metal blister code> £10.00 / US$16.50 / 13,00€ / Oz$28.00
99120106019 <Tyranids plastic box code> £30.00 / US$49.50 / 39,00€ / Oz$83.00

Il primo Censored Sembra sia la trigone. il secondo (direct only) sprue aggiuntivi. notiamo i prezzi , che sembrano più vicini al cambio attuale *ò*

Trigone , Gargolle e Divoratori in plastica

Gargolle (10 modelli in plastica ) £18.00 / US$29.00 / 22,75€ / Oz$48.00 –Kit composto da Ala sinistra, Ala destra , Testa , braccio sinistro , braccio destro con straziacarni , mezzobusto con coda ed altro mezzobusto. Avranno basetta volante.

Divoratori (kit Plastica) £27.00 / US$44.50 / 35,00€ / Oz$74.00 – Si sa solo 3 sprue

Pyrovore (Metallo ) £20.00 / US$33.00 / 26,00€ / Oz$55.00 – 60 mm basetta. Misto carnefice , Biovra

Venomthrope (Metal Blister - 1 Model) £12.00 / US$20.00 / 17,50€ / Oz$33.00 – White Draft

Hive Guard (Metal Blister - 1 Model) £12.00 / US$20.00 / 17,50€ / Oz$33.00 – 40 mm basetta

Nuova battleforce £60.00 / US$105 / 85,00€ / Oz$165.00 – Non si sa . Sembra esca il 5 dicembre

Separati Horma e Terma £15.00 / US$24.75 / 19,50€ / Oz$41.00.
 Top »
El Ninio
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Ven Nov 27, 2009 18:08:34    Oggetto:

Che dire... non vedo l'ora che arrivi il 16 gennaio!!! big grin
ivan
Site Admin

Messaggio Inviato: Sab Dic 05, 2009 18:32:22    Oggetto:

Immagini dei nuovi modelli Tyr:

Toxatrope

Ravener (plastic)

Hive Guard

Gargoyle (plastic)

Peccato per le scarsità delle foto frown
 Top »
GabBorg
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Lun Dic 07, 2009 13:16:56    Oggetto:

fanno skifo ste immagini lol
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Mer Dic 09, 2009 20:20:04    Oggetto:

Si, fanno veramente tazza... interessante la guardia del tiranno con un arma da fuoco... prima era solo da CaC!!!! cool
InqBantoo
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Gio Dic 10, 2009 09:18:35    Oggetto:

e adesso ninio sbavaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/blogPost.jsp?aId=6700002a

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Ven Dic 11, 2009 10:11:01    Oggetto:

shock shock shock
Miglior modello: Tyranide pirovora
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
GabBorg
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Ven Dic 11, 2009 10:53:42    Oggetto:

spettacoloooo!!!!
cool
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Ven Dic 11, 2009 18:31:51    Oggetto:

Che dire... stò già mettendo da parte i soldi!!! big grin
ivan
Site Admin

Messaggio Inviato: Lun Dic 21, 2009 10:59:16    Oggetto:

E' già uscito il nuovo WD, e sorpresa sorpresa, c'e' un BR nuovi Tyr vs Salamandre.

Ci sono delle anticipazioni ovviamente, ne stanno discutendo qui su GWTilea:

http://www.forumgwtilea.it/forum/index.php?showtopic=101189&st=0

A grandi linee, sembra che i Carny costino un pò di +, i guerrieri di meno, la trigone poco + di un carnifex, e il tiranno è + forte, e altre cosucce....
 Top »
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Indice del forum » News » [TYR] - Nuovo codex
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Vai a 1, 2  Successivo
Pagina 1 di 2

Vai a: