Rumors: Codex Orbital Assault????
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi
Indice del forum » News » Rumors: Codex Orbital Assault????
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
InqBantoo
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Lun Ott 08, 2007 12:00:34    Oggetto: Rumors: Codex Orbital Assault????

...MAH!!!!

Hot off the presses, we hear from Warseer and a couple of other sources on what may be in store for next summer.

Sources say GW is planning a "Codex: Orbital Assault" or something along those lines. It will focus on operations involving deep-striking, and other forms of high speed orbital to surface insertion (something oddly lacking in detail in Apocalypse).

That may also tie into some other rumors we've been hearing about potential releases for next summer that would make sense such as:

* Plastic Drop pods
* Plastic Thunderhawk (this one won't die down)
* Plastic IG Stormtroopers
* Plastic Valkyrie (this one seems the most unlikely)
* Ork Stormboys

The rules are supposed to not focus exclusively on specific races, but could give all new uses to things such as Swooping Hawks, Assault Marines, Gargoyles, and the like.

It is supposed to be a focused campaign with specific protagonists and antagonists who are currently unknown.
Site Admin

Messaggio Inviato: Lun Ott 08, 2007 21:52:06    Oggetto:

Non è un'idea malvagia, anzi ottima occasione di avere le capsule di plastica approved
 Top »
Profilo Invia messaggio privato ICQ
Sisma
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Lun Ott 08, 2007 22:29:49    Oggetto:

Secondo me, è una vaccata... sono secoli che pormettono drop pod in plastica, e ancora nisba! Oh, poi se è vero, ben venga!
Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail HomePage
InqBantoo
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Mar Nov 06, 2007 10:53:37    Oggetto:

posto qua anche se c'è di tutto in mezzo... le ultime righe però sono MOOLTO interessanti!!!

Between our interview with Jeremy Vetock and the official presentation, we managed to get a few good rumors.The orks will definitely be getting new vehicles other than the truck. He wouldn’t say how many or which ones. My guess is a battlewagon and buggies/tracks.
Apoc datasheets will be released periodically (next is Nov 10 or 12) and new codices will receive the lion’s share. A few that he mentioned for the orks are pulsa rockets and shokk attack gun formations (“don’t cross the streams!”)
The exact contents of the 2 new ork box deals were officially released. Neither one of them mentioned containing the codex.
There will be a stormboyz upgrade pack. It contains the bits to turn 5 normal boyz into stormboyz. There is also a pack containing only ork glyphs. Good for customizing those vehicles.
Other rumors are that the Dark Eldar and coming up (no brainer) and space wolves would come sometime after them. Necrons and Inquisition are being talked about, but are still a ways off.
There is a clock in GW headquarters called the Squat Clock. It is set to 12 hours. When it reached zero, work on the squats will begin. Unfortunately, every time someone in the world mentions the word Squat, it gets reset. So far, the closest it has come to zero is 11:59:57.
There are plans to release a scenario book containing many new missions to play.
He did not tell us the about the new CityFight style book, but he did say we were close when asking about drop troops and ship boardings.
Also, plastic drop pods are on the way.
Site Admin

Messaggio Inviato: Mar Nov 06, 2007 14:04:32    Oggetto:

Lo squat clock rotfl rotfl
 Top »
Profilo Invia messaggio privato ICQ
InqBantoo
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Gio Dic 27, 2007 13:15:54    Oggetto:

ARF!!! da warseer...

"Ok, since its Christmas I'll spill what little I know.
(...) It just feels like years of developing the game for strict tournament play is no longer the focus of the game...now it’s more about fun and creativity as we've witnessed with Apocalypse...and will see with...PLANETSTRIKE!

Yes, Planetstrike is the name of the next supplement (unless someone at GW reads this, gets mad and changes it out of spite). It’s about taking the game into the 3rd dimension (Waa?). This is why you’ve been hearing about a deepstrike book; but it’s much more than that! It is about adding flyers and drop pods into the game but also about fighting missions with a clear attacker/defender. I’m sure this has been said before elsewhere so consider this another “confirmation” if you will. There will be a plastic SM drop pod that can also be a chaos deathclaw (I think that’s what it’s called). There will be plastic storm troopers (look like kasrkin) and a plastic valkyrie. The Valkyrie may even be available as a transport in the next guard codex. There are also several new terrain kits in the works. A landing pad, a defence laser and a bunker. All of these can be combined to create a fortification and it goes without saying that they are compatible with the current CoD building sets. There are some other things I’ve heard about Planetstrike, but I’m waiting for a second source to confirm them before I spill.

Planetstrike will be released at GDUK AFIK since 5th will now be out at the beginning of the summer (they switched places for some reason). (...)

...so Merry Christmas!
Dosadi"
Indice del forum » News » Rumors: Codex Orbital Assault????
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: