Imperial Armour 6 - Chaos!!!
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi
Indice del forum » News » Imperial Armour 6 - Chaos!!!
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
InqBantoo
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Lun Dic 10, 2007 15:11:30    Oggetto: Imperial Armour 6 - Chaos!!!

"I call FW alot for a US citizen, about once a month, and they typically grace me with a few little bones here and there. So here's what I've heard so far straight from FW.

Imperial Armour 1 was based primarily on IG and Imperial Armour 2 was based primarily on space marines. They want to keep up this trend with the Vraks campaign, which is why V had Renegade Guard, and 6 is primarily going to be about CSM. (Duh)

While being primarily based on CSM, it is due to have a number of the models from GD featured in it. The biggest one being the Reverant Titan. (non-chaotic)

There will also be several Mark specific variants for the Renegade Militia. (The pics of the nurgle priests came to mind imediately when I heard this.)

The book is not complete yet, but is on schedule to be released around spring.

They will be making more Renegade models for the book which they do hope to include a propper command squad.

Much of this was a repeat of what I've said in other threads, I just noticed that there wasn't a formal Imperial Armour 6 thread to post in and that the subject is coming up a little more now that the IA: Apoc is finally reaching everyones homes."

--------

"As said on many other threads :

The confirmed rumors for the next FW chaos releases are :

- Brass Scorpion of Khorne.
- New torsos bits for Vrak renegades (Khorne & Nurgle).
- Priest of Khorne with servant.
- Priest of Nurgle with servant.
- Vrak renegades command squad.

The unconfirmed rumors are :

- More daemon machines.
- Plague marines Terminators.
- Plague marines bits.
- Berzerkers of Khorne bits.
- Alpha Legion stuff. (The special character of book 1 ?)
- Chaos terminator legion shoulder pads.
- Tzeentch, Nurgle & Slaanesh brass symbols."

---------

"FW was rumored to release the legion shoulder pads (Worldeaters, Deathguard and Alpha Legion to begin and perhaps more legions in the future like they did with the Rhinos kits and the dreadnoughts)."

---------

When I spoke with him at Baltimore Games Day, Owen Branham stated that Imperial Armour 7 will most likely be Adeptus Mechanicus, that the army will get its own list, special units and a full range of figures like DKoK did. He said that he and Warwicke had discussed it at length and felt that Mechanicus deserves to have its own book and the full treatment. Given that everything was already scheduled out for IA 6, the second Vraks book, he said that it will most likely be IA 7.
Indice del forum » News » Imperial Armour 6 - Chaos!!!
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: