Vai a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Successivo
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi
Indice del forum » News » RUmors uscite 2008
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
InqBantoo
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Gio Gen 24, 2008 10:19:16    Oggetto: RUmors uscite 2008

"Yep, no real surprise but new figures for 5th Edition.
Just spoke to a mate of mine who is a GW Manager in the UK and he informs me of two notable releases

1. An all new medium tank which will come in between the predator and landraider
2. Landspeeder transports for scout troops

I've been hearing of a tank for awhile but this is the first time I've heard that it will weigh in between the 2 mentioned above. The landspeeder transports are in line with the new GW approach to marines for 5th edition, which is to make marines more of a strike force than a static army.
It seems games designers want to align marines more with the fluff - small mobile forces that pin point targets, eliminate them, then get the hell out of dodge, leaving clean up for the IG.
Plastic droppods will finally come out to coincide with the new codex.
Also army traits are gone but are instead linked to the force commander ie. take a particular armies force commander who has furious charge, then your army has furious charge, making them XYZ Chapter. This is to encourage players to take force commanders instead/in addition of the chaplian/librarian."

AAAAAAHHHHH UN LAND SPEEDER COME TRASPORTO!!!! FICOOOOOO!!!!
wink
forse fragilino, ma è un po' l'equivalente di un raider dei DE... spero costi poco!
interessante anche il nuovo veicolo, si dice sia un hercules
dovrebbe essere questo:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v637/rabid_bunny_666/heavytanksfullscene60dy7.jpg
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Gio Gen 24, 2008 11:06:58    Oggetto:

ancora... parlando di forgeworld

"Next up we have news pointing to the release of Forgeworld's Imperial Armor 6 (Siege of Vraks part 2) in March. It should emphasize the Chaos elements coming to the aid of the Vraksian rebels, and is said to include such cool new models as the:

* Reaver Titan
* Brass Scorpion
* Khorne and Nurgle Renegades
* Plastic Baneblade conversion kits
* Chaos Terminator conversion bits (maybe)
* Some type of giant artillery cannon for the DKoK (maybe)"
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Gio Gen 24, 2008 16:28:00    Oggetto:

PORCAZZAAAAA
da tilea: shock shock shock

"Come tutti sapete fra qualche mese uscirà la 5a Edizione.
Come vi ho detto nello scatolone base ci saranno Orchi e Space Marine.

Quello che forse non sapete è che praticamente insieme alla 5a Edizione uscirà il Nuovo Codex Space Marine.

Ebbene si il temuto ma desiderato nuovo codex dovrebbe uscire praticamente in contemporanea al manuale base.

Ora tutti vi chiederete si sa qualcosa? Ci saranno novità?

Ecco quindi che subentrano i rumors.......le leggende metropolitane.........i racconti da taverna .........e cose simili.

Sappiamo che il codex verrà ritoccato sia nella composizione che nei costi, alcune unità subiranno ritocchi e........

Dovrebbero esserci delle novità.

Innanzitutto finalmente uscirà la maledetta capsula d'atterraggio in kit di montaggio!!
Dovrebbero esserci due scatole: singola e da due

Inoltre una serie di nuovi PI (intendo modelli) su moto e con jump pack.
Questo anche perchè verrà ristrutturata la gerarchia dei PI SM.
Basta super librarian e mega cappellani ultra pompati!

Le novità più interessanti dovrebbero essere per gli Scout.
Sembra che siano in fase di proggettazione le nove moto con pezzi interamente in plastica.

Ma non finisce qui. In previsione della futura espansione per svulazzini e attacchi orbitali........sembra che sarà inserito direttamente nel codex un nuovo mezzo di trasporto per loro. (sarà volante? chi lo sa)

Inoltre sarà possibile avere un nuovo mezzo tratto da quelli FW una specie di razorback con armi leggere ma con più capacità di trasporto.

Nuovi sprue per caratterizzare i capitoli, i primi saranno i Canarini, a seguire altri ma non si sa bene chi.

Per ora penso sia sufficente.
Credo che nelle prossime settimane si avranno altre news molto succulente.

Stay Tuned

theJUDGE"
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Ven Gen 25, 2008 08:12:53    Oggetto:

OMG!!! i 'Canarini' cosa avranno l'armatura gialla lumeggiata in piscio o in arancio? shock saw
Site Admin

Messaggio Inviato: Ven Gen 25, 2008 13:23:44    Oggetto:

rotfl

Alla fine le voci sul redux non erano false allora!
 Top »
Profilo Invia messaggio privato ICQ
InqBantoo
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Ven Gen 25, 2008 13:36:35    Oggetto:

a me l'armatura gialla dei magli piace da impazzire... ne parlavo proprio ieri con marco che sto pensando di farne qualcuno per i miei templari, in fondo è il loro capitolo di fondazione!!!
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Ven Gen 25, 2008 18:18:07    Oggetto:

Che qlo! Sai come saranno contenti i miei Iron Warrior a prendere qualche altro trofeo da attaccare nella Stanza dei Morti!!! muhehe muhehe muhehe muhehe muhehe
Il giallo s'intona con il colore delle pareti: rosso sangue!!!
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Lun Gen 28, 2008 12:42:43    Oggetto:

hmmm niente codex SM qua... da BoLS:

Forgeworld
The modular Baneblade kits are available for order. The following kits can be had for £85.00 apiece and include the basic Baneblade parts on top of the resin upgrade pieces.

* Shadowsword
* Stormblade
* Stormsword

5th Edition
Word is that GW has now handed info down to the retail stores confirming that 5th is coming this year (summer or fall). This along with the confirmation of the leaked document originating from GW seems to cinch it up folks. 5th is on the way.

Planetstrike
There is yet more word on Plastic IG Stormtroopers (with both lasgun and shotgun options) coming out with this 40k supplement. We've been hearing of this plastic kit since last year, and here it is again. Some are saying that it may tie into a new IG codex possibly coming on the heels of 5th Edition, but we have no corroborating info on that as of now.

2008 Overview
So far the rumors seem to point to this on the 40k release side:

* Codex Orks
* Codex Daemons
* 5th Edition (order may be switched with Planetstrike)
* Planetstrike
* Possibly another codex (IG, Dark Eldar being the most commonly mentioned as candidates)
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Mar Gen 29, 2008 14:41:33    Oggetto:

intervista a Jervis Jhonson, un po' lunghetto ma moolto interessante...
parla di codex per le legioni del chaos in programma, codex DE e SW imminenti e uno per la guardia in fase di progettazione.
niente SM.... mah...

~It looks like Jervis had a nice chat with some folks at Ireland's Warpcon. Lets see what's tidbits are coming out of the Emerald Isle:

Liber Apocalypica
April among other things will see the release of Liber Apocalyptica, which deals with different sections of existing armies, then creates Apocalypse Datasheets for them. First up is Chaos with the Emperor's Children Noise Marines. It's going to be a White Dwarf segment. The April edition contains a datasheet for an Emperor's Children Warband, with lots of juicy sonic weapons.

Traitor Legions
There are plans in place to implement the Chaos Legions in 40k. That means codex's for Emperor's Children, World Eaters, Death Guard etc...bear in mind this is pretty long run stuff (2 years +). Chaos legions WILL be getting a full codex. His exact words were "if we're going to do things, we're going to do them right."

Other Codices
Dark Eldar are HIGH on the list guys. Alien hunters isn't on the radar, since the focus is on updating current army lists rather than starting new ones. This means Dark Eldar, Guard and Space Wolf players are going to be happy. Jes Goodwin is already throwing around some concepts for Dark Eldar plastics.

A new Imperial Guard codex is being talked about.

A Space Wolf codex is high on the priority list, and he revealed they're among his favourite chapters, purely because they actually care about the civilians, they're the good guys as he put it.

There's not going to be much in the way of Lost And The Damned as Jervis feels they're covered already and more suited to Apocalypse as it is.

Sorry for you Armoured Company guys, Jervis mentioned when I asked that they'd be ridiculously hard to manage balance wise, but they're throwing around the idea of giving Guard maybe 4 Heavy Support slots. He first said 6 and then when my eyes widened in shock he laughed and shrugged, "Well maybe 4...". He feels Armoured Company are better off in Apocalypse, and he might do a datasheet on them for it, but as far as 40K it doesn't look good.

Thoughts on the CSM Codex
The idea behind the Chaos legions is that he felt that the last book tried to cover every aspect of the Chaos forces, and did it badly. The way he saw Chaos was as this huge amalgamation of different forces serving the Dark Gods, each deserving their own army book.

The current Chaos codex is meant to represent renegade marines, not necessarily the ancient 10,000 year old servants of Chaos. He felt that while splitting up the different aspects of Chaos into their separate sections while at first painful (as shown by the displeasure at the recent codex) will, in the long run, do each component part more justice than a small 20-30 page footnote in an army book.

He said they regret not letting Chaos guys in on what the big picture was, and he feels they probably should have pushed that angle a little more (hindsight is always 20/20 though...).

Misc. Items
He wants to release a book of scenarios for 40k as he feels most of the complaints from people come from the fact that there are a limited amount of scenarios and mission types, and people can tailor their armies to excel in those limited confines, and as such win more easily. He feels a more varied approach to missions and scenarios might help to balance the game, rather than a more kill things and have more scoring units than your opponent approach.

Jervis revealed (and I can quote him on this) that Cypher is "absolutely NOT a Chaos Space Marine". The way he envisioned Cypher is as an avatar of redemption, that in some sense the fallen Dark Angels are the good guys, as they see their mistakes and learned from it, but the Dark Angels simply can't see past it, and instead decide to kill things to solve the problem. He also said that Cypher is not entirely human (or super human as the case may be) anymore due to the rend in reality that shattered Caliban, casting the fallen angels through space and time. He said there's a mystical aspect to his character. He also explained a lot of where he got the idea from, a Clint Eastwood movie called High Plains Drifter was his main inspiration.

Also Void Dragon fans don't hold your breath. I asked him if we're going to learn any more about it and it was the only question I asked to which he replied he has no idea.
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Mer Gen 30, 2008 18:22:40    Oggetto:

TRoooooooooooppo lunga!!!! cry cry

qualcuno che riassume? big grin big grin big grin
F

In ogni esercito l'equilibrio è la chiave per il successo. Ogni elemento deve lavorare in armonia, cosicché l'efficacia dell'esercito è maggiore della somma delle sue parti - De Tactica Imperium
 Top »
Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail
ivan
Site Admin

Messaggio Inviato: Mar Feb 12, 2008 12:38:19    Oggetto:

Su warseer sono uscite delle date che su GWTilea ritengono abbastanza corrette....magari, guardate un pò:

March - Vampire Counts
April - Birthday releases
May - Daemons
June - Mordor
July - 5th Edition rulebook
August -Dark Elves
September - 5th Edition Box set
October - Space Marines
November - Mortal Chaos

Alè, quest'anno a Natale ci si svena (anche prima mi sa). asd
 Top »
InqBantoo
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Mar Feb 12, 2008 13:58:46    Oggetto:

si avevo letto, ma quest'anno troppi rumors "attendibili"
vedremo...
Site Admin

Messaggio Inviato: Dom Feb 17, 2008 22:08:54    Oggetto:

La nuova "macchina demoniaca" del codex demoni??

Sembra di si, un defiler come base + il torso nuovo. sbav
 Top »
GabBorg
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Lun Feb 18, 2008 09:02:10    Oggetto:

Bellissima! Ma non condivido.

Se non vi è alcuna attinenza tra SMdelCaos e Demoni, perchè loro dovrebbero avere un ibrido macchina demone? QUESTA MANOVRA è ESCLUSIVAMENTE ANDATA A RISPARMIO, sia di pezzi che di creatività.
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Lun Feb 18, 2008 10:18:30    Oggetto:

PORKA VACCA CHE PEZZO STUPENDO!!!
niente male davvero ma condivido l'idea del gabbolo...
non dovrebbe esserci tutta questa tecnologia in un'armata di soli demoni.

hmmm... ma se vendessi le sorelle dite che farei abbastanza soldi per un'armata di demoni??? big grin big grin big grin
Indice del forum » News » RUmors uscite 2008
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Vai a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Successivo
Pagina 1 di 5

Vai a: