Rumors templari + altri vari
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi
Indice del forum » News » Rumors templari + altri vari
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
InqBantoo
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Ven Gen 18, 2013 09:52:55    Oggetto: Rumors templari + altri vari

Interessante, peccato xò che prima degli scarafoni neri probabilemnte usciranno i bacherozzi e i funghetti verdi.

da warseer:

"No rules to report, just tidbits about the Codex itself and why it's so far down the pipeline. Please take this with a grain of salt, as I can't be sure of the accuracy of the information given. This is not exactly word for word as I'm going off of memory, as I spoke to this person in person. He was a rather talkative bloke from the UK who had an impressive collection of GW-related books and miniatures, including some rare pieces I've never seen in person before.

Q) Are Black Templars being rolled into the next Space Marines book?
A) Heavens no. For how old the book is, Templars still draw a presence at tournaments and there are many fans of the Boys in Black within Games-Workshop. Simply slamming them into Codex Space Marines was not an option as far as they were concerned as it would "tip the Space Marine codex from full to bloated" in terms of units and special characters.

Q) So are we getting a White Dwarf Codex to tide us over until release?
A) No need. Typically White Dwarf Codex releases are for armies which need an update but are still at least 2 years off. Black Templars will be out sometime 2014 after Orks and possibly after Tyranids, as the Nids are a high priority at GW right now.

Q) So why is it the last 4th Edition Codex to be released when it's now one of the oldest?
A) The reasoning behind this is actually quite simple. Where as the other 4th Edition armies just needed minor-to-moderate rules work, a few new models, and maybe a new unit or two, the Black Templars needed much, much more work. GW might as well be making a new army from scratch with the amount of work they have to put into this release. They need to create a large number of new units, a large number of new special characters, and models to go along with all of them. This is the most work an army has needed since the initial releases of the Necrons and Dark Eldar, so you can imagine that it is not something that can be done quickly.

Q) So Black Templar players don't have to worry about their army being phased out?
A) Exactly. Games-Workshop was adamant that they were avoiding "going the way of the Squats" with any of their current armies for 40k.

Q) Any rules tidbits you could throw my way?
A) Wouldn't be much of a point, really. The rules haven't even entered into major play testing yet and are still in an incredibly fluid state. Unlike during later stages of play testing, where rules might change from month to month, at this step in the design phase rules change on a weekly, if not a daily, basis. I really don't want to get people's hopes up with rules I've been told only for them to turn around and change it or completely get rid of it a day later.

Q) Who will be writing the book?
A) Phil Kelly.

Q) Who is writing the other upcoming books?
A) Robin is doing Tau Empire, Phil is doing Eldar, Matt is doing Orks, and then Phil is back on duty doing Black Templars. Can't remember who is doing Tyranids, it's either Phil or Matt. I think it's Matt but I'm not 100% on that one."
Site Admin

Messaggio Inviato: Ven Gen 18, 2013 11:45:20    Oggetto:

Kelly? Allora ci saranno gli sgravitemplari asd

Cmq a dopotutto sono buone news.

L'unica che mi "stona" è che parla di templari, tiranidi, orki......ma non si parla di tau ed eldar. Capisco che commercialmente orki e tiranidi siano prioritari, ma se al posto di questi due svecchiassero eldar e soprattuto tau non sarebbe male, in 6th orki e tiranidi se la cavano ed hanno tutto.

A meno che non facciano uscire tau ed eldar nel 2013 e nel 2014 orki, tiranidi, templari?
Ma nel mezzo ci deve stare per forza di cose il codex sm, troppi xeno.

Boh.
 Top »
Profilo Invia messaggio privato ICQ
InqBantoo
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Ven Gen 18, 2013 12:35:28    Oggetto:

ivan ha scritto:
Kelly? Allora ci saranno gli sgravitemplari asd

in realtà è ward che fa lo sgravone vedi CG e necron, kelly di solito fa i codex "belli"!!
sperèm!!

Citazione:

L'unica che mi "stona" è che parla di templari, tiranidi, orki......ma non si parla di tau ed eldar. Capisco che commercialmente orki e tiranidi siano prioritari, ma se al posto di questi due svecchiassero eldar e soprattuto tau non sarebbe male, in 6th orki e tiranidi se la cavano ed hanno tutto.

A meno che non facciano uscire tau ed eldar nel 2013 e nel 2014 orki, tiranidi, templari?
Ma nel mezzo ci deve stare per forza di cose il codex sm, troppi xeno.

Boh.

da quello che c'è scritto quest'anno faranno tau, eldar e orki, il prox tiranidi e templari.
effettivamente troppi xeno, ma nessuno sta lavorando sugli SM... forse perchè li hanno già finiti???
inoltre è troppa roba. il prox codex sono i demoni e direi che prima dell'estate non si vede nient'altro.
se va bene ne esce uno a settembre e uno in dicembre/gennaio ma cmq non regge il ritmo di cui si parla a meno di un codex estivo su wd.... paura...
se poi ci mettiamo in mezzo gli SM buona notte.
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Mer Gen 30, 2013 11:21:43    Oggetto:

così tanto per dire.. ieri sera sono passato da GA... fra le novità c'era il KIT DI MODIFICA DEI TEMPLARI NERI!!!
così a occhio l'hanno rimesso fuori, identico a quello vecchio.

c'è aria di codex WD.... cry cry cry
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Mer Gen 30, 2013 17:47:17    Oggetto:

MAH...

Late-Feb-March : 40K Flyer Wave
Look for the Eldar, Tau, Tyranid, and Dark Eldar flyers. That will get flyers into pretty much everyone's hands to equalize the flyer imbalance between the armies at last. Sorry Templars and Sisters - go grab some surplus Arvus Lighters and hope for the best...

March-April: Chaos Daemons 40K-WFB
Look for BOTH systems to get new books and a launch wave of minis to go with them. Major miniatures releases will have some new plastic Major Daemons and Daemonic Chariots. Some daemonic cavalry and others are mixed in as well.

April-May: Tau Empire
Look for an all new shiny hardback Codex to bring your favorite blue fishmen into the 21st century. Many new kits (like the uber-suit) and all new rules. Book is said to be a big overhaul for thee space-commies.
Indice del forum » News » Rumors templari + altri vari
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: