Templari in arrivo??
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi
Indice del forum » News » Templari in arrivo??
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
InqBantoo
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Gio Lug 18, 2013 08:54:15    Oggetto: Templari in arrivo??

apro un topic apposito visto i rumor che stanno arrivando...

In so far as Black Templar: They are getting a full book not a supplement. The direction of the book is on "crusades," and differentiating the Black Templar when they persecute Xenos as opposed to when they put the Witch to the sword.

They are seeing a lot of changes from their previous incarnation, and are no longer a shooting army (despite the intention of the previous book, they were received as a shooting army).

The army will have a "knights in space" kind of feel with wargear being a very big importance for the characters, and vows similar to old bretonians. The struggle there is with book keeping, but it is a pretty cool concept.

Crusade squads with their hybrid neophyte and space marine combinations are gone. Which will probably anger a lot of people without pleasing any (since in the past you could just take 0 neophytes so in essence this is just removing choices), but take it for what it's worth.

The whole "move after taking casualties" thing is gone and has been replaced with something more similar to battle trance (but less swift, and more assault oriented).

Templar point costs are down even from those of dark angels, and are designed to be balanced by their point cost, but also deliver the feeling that this is a "crusade army" that has never really felt the yoke of the codex astartes, and thus has huge companies of marines

Neophytes get their own unit entry, 5-10 unit size, they're 0-X max, where X = squads with the crusader keyword (crusader squad, sword brethren, assault squads, bike squads). It seems like the terminators either don't take squires anymore or they fall under sword brethren.

They get attached to squads with the crusade keyword at the start of the game when the main squad is deployed or they can be deployed independently.

They're troops, but if they are attached to a unit they take on whatever squad type the parent squad is. Otherwise though they take up no force org.

Initiates come with bp/ccw and grenades, one in 5 can take an assault gun, and their squad size is 1-20. 11 points each. They can replace their weapons with blotters for a price. They're bs3, and can buy bs4 for a price.

Can take land raiders as dedicated transports at a really decent price reduction.

All power armoured models roll 3D6, pick the two highest to charge. Casualties they take from overwatch are done after initiative 1 attacks are resolved and before combat resolution using the new "closest models." (basically distributed as CC)

1-3 per choice elite champion-like model who takes vows. Vows are a lot like dark angel banners and revolve around objectives (defending or taking), but only apply to the unit they've joined and are a bit more toned down. Reminiscent of space wolf oaths.

HQs get access to better vows, and are different for chaplains and Captains. Emperor's champion is only required in games over 1500 points, does not take up an HQ slot and does not have macro-vows anymore, instead...

The army buys a vow for 0-40 points for every 1,000 or more points the army is. You can only buy one vow and it basically stacks in cost the bigger the army is.

Some vows are cheaper than others.

Vows have either an anti- psyker or xenos feel.

Wargear is significantly cheaper for BT characters.

Squads that have taken casualties are subject to rage for the remainder of the game.
Site Admin

Messaggio Inviato: Gio Lug 18, 2013 09:34:28    Oggetto:

Oh beh un sacco di cambiamenti, tu che conosci bene i BT cosa ne pensi?

spam di landraider con iniziati dentro? asd

Strano non parlino di nessun veicolo volante...
 Top »
Profilo Invia messaggio privato ICQ
InqBantoo
OZO Addicted

Messaggio Inviato: Gio Lug 18, 2013 14:28:14    Oggetto:

ivan ha scritto:
Oh beh un sacco di cambiamenti, tu che conosci bene i BT cosa ne pensi?

spam di landraider con iniziati dentro? asd

Strano non parlino di nessun veicolo volante...

mah dipende molto da come renderanno i voti e sopratutto la "frenesia da battaglia"....rabbia non è il massimo...
x i veicoli dipende da quanto costeranno i landoni... e da quante armi contraeree potranno montare!! wink
poi x fortuna non si parla di psionici. speriamo che non mettano bibliotecari, ma qualcosa di antipsionico decente!
Indice del forum » News » Templari in arrivo??
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: